You’re operating your medical practice through a professional corporation, and now you have to withdraw funds.
You may be wondering:
- What are the tax consequences if I take money from my corporation?
- What are my options for withdrawing funds from my corporation?
- Are my only options salary and dividends?
- How do I get reimbursed for my expenses?
These are all common questions. But if left unaddressed, they can result in confusion, anxiety and worst of all: paying excessive income tax.
Join this webinar on Wednesday October 13th at 7pm EST and you’ll learn:
- The five ways of withdrawing funds from your professional corporation
- The differences between salary vs dividends
- Tax-free reimbursement of monthly expenses
- Ways to borrow money from your professional corporation
This webinar will address questions with respect to withdrawing funds from a professional corporation and their potential income tax impact.