CEBA Loan Application Deadline Fast Approaching: Monday, August 31st
August 24, 2020
Has applying for the Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) loan been on your to-do list for a while?
If so, it’s time to hustle. Your application must be completed online through your primary financial institution by Monday, August 31, 2020, with the supporting documentation (if applicable) to be uploaded by Thursday, September 3, 2020.
Two Possible Application Streams. Which One Are You?
Just a heads up: the CEBA program was rolled out under two streams:
Make sure you are clear on which stream is applicable to you before starting your application, as you will be asked.
Need More Details on Eligibility, Loan Repayment, and Debt Forgiveness Conditions?
If you aren’t sure which stream you are, get the full picture in our CEBA update and CEBA backgrounder. Or, feel free to reach out directly to us to clarify your eligibility, based on your unique situation.
You have one week to apply–ready, set, go!
- Are you a Tucker Professional Corporation client and trying to understand if you qualify for CEBA? Feel free to reach out.
- For healthcare-focused financial professionals, forward this reminder to colleagues, clients and any others who may be planning to apply.
- If you don’t have an accountant or have additional questions about CEBA for healthcare professionals, please feel free to reach out to Jonathan Tucker at (905) 601-5659 x101 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jonathan’s previous COVID-19 CEBA related articles:
- Canada Emergency Business Account Update (Jun 19, 2020)
- Accessing Available Sources of Cash Through Federal Programs (and other suggestions) (Apr 3, 2020)
Jonathan A. Tucker
CPA, CA, LPA