The amount spent during residency on your training as a physician make it essential that you keep track of all expenses. These expenses are not limited to tuition and exam fees. Learn how to track expenses in a time-efficient manner and be prepared for future CRA audits should they occur. Those attending this webinar will receive a copy of our Expense Tracking Worksheet for Healthcare Professionals.
What you’ll learn during this webinar on Tuesday, July 5 at 7pm EST:
- How should I track my expenses?
- Do I need to keep receipts? If so, for how long?
- When keeping records, how much detail is necessary?
- What qualifies as an expense?
- What’s the difference between a tax credit and a deduction?
- Responding to a CRA audit.
- Which tax forms will I need?
- Is it possible to fix prior year returns for expenses and credits not claimed previously?