tax forms and documents
Toronto City Hall

Healthcare Professionals: Need a Form?

We’ve compiled a list of forms commonly used by our health care professional clients. Each listing contains a graphic, a brief explanation and a link to download the form from its source.

T1-M – Moving Expenses

Use this form to claim eligible moving expenses if you moved and established a new home to work or to run a business at a new location.
You can also claim moving expenses if you moved to be a student in full-time attendance in a post-secondary program at a university, college, or other educational institution.
To qualify, your new home must be at least 40 kilometres closer (by the shortest usual public route) to your new work or school.

T2125 – Statement of Business or Professional Activities

This form is used to help calculate self-employed business and professional income.

T2200 – Declaration of Conditions of Employment

The employer must complete this form for the employee to deduct employment expenses from his or her income.
The employee does not have to file this form with his or her return, but must keep it in case CRA asks to see it.

Ready to get in touch?

Book a consultation

Need more time?

Read the Blog