Tax Tips for Physicians

If you are an unincorporated, self-employed physician you might be paying more to the government than necessary.  A self-employed physician’s earned income may be taxed at the highest levels and requires, among Read more...Read more..

Medical Resident Payment for Under-Serviced Area is “Free”?

Is an amount received by a medical resident for an agreement to practice (return of service) in an underserviced area taxable?Read more..

Tough Questions to Ask When Choosing an Accountant

  Choosing the Right Accountant for your practice requires asking tough questions to make sure you find the best fit. Healthcare professionals have unique tax issues and business needs that Read more...Read more..