[WEBINAR] 5 Ways to Withdraw Money from your Professional Corporation
You’ve just set up a corporation, and now you have to withdraw funds.
You may be wondering:
- What are the tax consequences if I take money from my corporation?
- When should I take more money out?
- How much can I take?
- Should the withdrawal be considered dividends or a salary?
These are all common questions. But if left unaddressed, they can result in confusion, anxiety and worst of all: paying excessive income tax.
Join this webinar on Wednesday October 13th at 7pm EST and you’ll learn:
- The five ways of withdrawing funds from your professional corporation
- The differences between salary vs dividends
- Tax-free reimbursement of monthly expenses
- Ways to borrow money from your professional corporation
- Examples of tax-deductible expenses overlooked by healthcare professionals
This webinar will address questions with respect to withdrawing funds from a professional corporation and their potential income tax impact.