After years of hard work and countless night shifts, you’ve finished your residency. Congrats! Now, it’s down to business.
Your life has drastically changed over the last couple of months. What you may not realize is how easy it can be to make costly errors as you scramble to get a handle on medical practice finances.
Managing the finances of your practice comes with its own unique set of challenges and opportunities that demand financial acumen to succeed.
This webinar is a “must” for any new to practice physicians looking to understand how to run a financially healthy practice from the start.
Why attend this webinar on Thursday, September 29, 7pm EST? Because you will receive answers to the following questions:
- How much to set aside for income tax now that it’s not withheld from your pay?
- Should you consider incorporation or not?
- How to calculate the amount you will need for retirement.
- Which professional advisors will you need to run your practice?
- What records should you keep and how to keep them?
- Do you need to register for and collect GST/HST?
- What you should know about fielding CRA inquiries?