[WEBINAR] Finishing your Residency? Tax & Accounting Questions New Physicians Face.
After years of hard work and countless night shifts, you’ve finished your residency and are about to graduate. Congrats! Now, down to business.
Your life is about to change drastically. What you may not realize is how easy it can be to make costly errors as you scramble to get a handle on medical practice finances.
Running a financially healthy practice comes with its own unique set of challenges and opportunities that demand financial acumen to navigate.
This webinar will be useful for any medical residents who are finishing residency and looking to understand how to run a financially healthy practice from the start.
Why attend this webinar on Monday August 9, 7pm EST? Find out:
- Assembling your Team: Which professional advisors should I lean on to run my practice?
- Preparing for Practice: What records do I now need to keep and how should I keep them?
- Can I write off the costs of your Independent Practice License?
- Do I need to register for GST/HST?
- Practice Structure: Should I consider incorporation or not?
- Tax Planning: How much should I set aside for income tax ?
- Future Cash Management: How much do I need for monthly living expenses?